To celebrate National Puzzle Day (January 29th) Ravensburger has created the top 5 list of puzzles for 2015 and predicts this year’s successes.
With a short lead time and continual development world leading puzzle manufacturer Ravensburger is able to move with trends, which makes them a perfect gauge of the nation’s favourite themes.
- Santa’s Final Preparations, 1000pc – Santa’s Final Preparations was the Top Puzzle for 2015 (pictured above) and the 19th Limited Edition Christmas Puzzle developed by our British marketing and design team, and illustrated by Devon-based artist Roy Trower.
- Colin Thompson Curious Cupboard, 1000pc
- Portrait of Earth, 1000pc
- Star Wars The Force Awakens, 1000pc
- Colin Thompson Bizarre Bookshop 2, 1000pc
And this year watch out for:
- Christmas Limited Edition, 1000pc
- What If? Valuation Day, 1000pc
- Colin Thompson, The Inventors Cupboard, 1000pc
- Selfies No 1- Horsing Around, 500pc
- Matt Sewell’s Our British Birds, 500pc
We will report back on how close we were!